Friday, June 5, 2009

I wanna go to Deadwood!

So Last Week we hitched a ride with the good ol in-laws and took a trip through Wyoming and South Dakota! We visited some really cool places like the old prison in Rawlins, Wy. , Martin's Cove, Devil's Tower Wy., Deadwood, SD., Mount Rushmore SD, The Badlands National Park, and Custer SD. It was a really inspirational trip for me. I had a lot of fun with my mother and father in law and enjoyed some really good conversations. This is the reason I love road trips. William was actually not too bad either. We only had the very occasional Are we there yet? and this is taking forEeevvveeerr! followed with only two bouts of cranky crying. He was such a good little guy, and my in-laws are such good sports for putting up with us! I will have pictures and a detailed report coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment