Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cottonwood ChemDry Carpet Cleaning

Cottonwood ChemDry
Heather and David Boone
Serving the Salt Lake and
South Davis Counties
801-662-9867 or 801-808-4511



So last November David and I bought a franchise! I know, I know you are probably thinking that we are crazy to open up your own business in this "down" economy. I still get scared if I sit still and really think of all that I have to do. I can really overwhelm myself if I let it. Owning your own business really is an adventure. It is very nerve wracking, scary, frustrating,boring, rewarding, fun, and just plain OVER THE TOP EXCITING! I really love it. Especially learning new things and getting to know different people. I really feel like the Lord led us to this and I know that we will be successful. It is just getting there that can be exhausting. So tell all your friends, family and co-workers that there is a new carpet,upholstery,car interior, and area rug cleaning business in town.
COTTONWOOD CHEMDRY 801-662-9867!


(I know I only have a handful of you that really read this blog so pass the word around please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment