Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Man, time goes fast when you are busy!
This week we found out that David's job is not going to call him back. When he got into his accident last September they were not sure how much the insurance company was going to pay out, so they put him on the dirt crew. When the dirt crew ran out of work to do they put him on seasonal lay-off. We finally got the results back from the insurance company.The company policy is that if the pay out is over $7500 it is automatic termination. Well we found out that they did pay out over the limit so now David is without a job. It seems that when it rains it pours! William also has a tooth that needs work on! He is in pain almost every night! I feel so bad for him! As if that is not enough for me to worry about, last saturday night I was out with friends at the gateway, (That was a blast though!) when I got back to my car I found a lady standing next to my car writing me a note. She had hit the side of my car! She was writing an apology. I can say though that through everything I have good things that happen to counterbalance these events! David has some job prospects already which might be turn out to be better than his old job. William was just approved for CHIP, so his tooth should be fixed next tuesday, and my car's damage was only to the driver's side mirror! Whew! I am sure that the Lord gives us trials for a reason. I am absolutely sure that the Lord gives us many blessings in turn as well! I am very grateful for my many blessings! I am not too worried, I know things will work out for my and my family's good.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Heather. Bummer. It sounds like you are staying optimistic and that's awesome. I know it will all work out.. it's been a hard time for everyone.. I just hope there is a silver lining soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about Dave's job. That has to be really stressful. But I admire your positive attitude and know that will make all the difference. It sure does seem that trials come all at the same time sometimes, but they definately make us stronger. Let me know if there's anything we can do to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such to example to be so positive in the eyes of adversity. That is a great talent. Good luck tomorrow with William

    ReplyDelete