Saturday, May 2, 2009

Nikon d60!

So my sweet husband sacrificed one of his guns and gave me the money so that I could buy a camera! Now that is true love! I researched and researched and decided that for right now I wanted a Nikon D60. So true to my form I scoured the internet to find a good deal. At first I was getting really frustrated because most were at least $450! That was way out of our price range. I was getting bummed! Than my dear brillant husband said why don't you get just the Nikon d60 body! We don't need the lens because our old camera was a Nikon and we could still use that lens on new cameras! Genius! My husband saves the day again! So I once again scour the internet to find a good deal and finally bidded on ebay for one. (That story in itself should be a post....ha ha!)
We finally got it Thursday evening and I have been playing with it ever since! Maybe I will post some of my finer artistic captures! I am having way too much fun!(It is all because of my husband)

4 comments:

  1. Yay for you!! Come take some pictures of my kids for practice. Don't you just love husbands and all their great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,

    That is so great! I am glad that you get to do something you enjoy. I am glad youn found a great deal!!! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I'm so jealous! I want a nicer camera so much. But I can't justify it right now. Especially since I don't have kids yet. I can't wait to see all the great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so nice that Dave did that! :) I can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete