Monday, March 9, 2009

Holy Cow!!!!

So I seriously need to take a computer class. I have now created three blogs and still have NO idea what I am doing. Ha Ha silly me. My sister Anita has a cute blog and since she is my LITTLE sister I need to set the example and not her! Besides, Since I really lack journaling skills I thought this could serve a very good purpose. Anyways please post any suggestions on how to get my blog up and running, so that you can all see what a rose colored world I live in!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Heather. Okay first we need to change your background. Go to thecutestblogontheblock.com it has way cute backgrounds and will tell you how to paste them into your blog. Just go to customize and click on layout, then click on add a gadget. From there you need to scroll down and find HTML/Java Script then you just copy and paste the background you want in there. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather! I'm so glad you got a blog. Now we can keep up when you're not here. Yes, I was dancing at work.. and I was so embarrassed! You should have seen the look Charlene gave me!

    ReplyDelete