Monday, March 16, 2009

I love Sundays

So today was our Stake Conference. In my usual form I was about an hour late. I keep on trying to be on time and it seems I get worse the older I get. I could blame it on William or David but not this time. I could blame it on my parents since we were still in Wyoming at 6:00 am, but my dutiful Dad got us up with plenty of time to get ready. I think I just love being with my Mom and Dad. William didn't want to leave, he wanted to stay at "this grandma's house". I love that William loves his grandparents. So I guess I did stall a bit longer than needed because William was having fun playing peek-a-boo with grandma, grandpa and Misty(their dog). I feel very fortunate to have the parents I do. They are such a blessing to me and my family!!

1 comment:

  1. Yea, for you joining the blogging world!! Don't feel so bad, I think mine is only about 6 months old. If you have any more questions ask Annie Palmer, she helped me out a ton with mine. I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete