Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fiddler on the Roof!







I love this movie! It definatly is my favorite movie of all time!! So this morning I was typing away on the computer and William brings me this movie and says I want to watch it. Really? I say. He says Yes, mommy, I love it! I love that movie!( I really don't think he has seen it before) Ha Ha he makes me laugh. So I put it in and he starts to watch it. I couldn't resist I sit to watch it too. I forgot I funny this movie really is. I think My favorite line in the movie is when Golda says to Tevye to hurry up with his deliveries or he will be late for the sabbath. She keeps hounding him (like a good wife should ha ha) and he says:

I won't be late, I won't be late! If you ever stop talking I won't be late!

Then she says:

You can die from such a man!
Ha Ha ha! I about fall over laughing so hard. (maybe you need to be married to fully appreciate that line)(Or maybe it is just the mood I am in) Either way David looks at me life I have lost my mind, and he says: You are psycho! I married a psycho! Sometimes you scare me.
That only makes me laugh more. (It is always best to keep your husband a little scared of you I think, Ha Ha just kidding) Anyways I love this movie! Thank you Katie for getting it for me for Christmas!!



No comments:

Post a Comment