Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Times

This past week I have been working at Replicolor. I used to work there full time before I had William.I had such a fun time. (Caitlin, thanks for being so easy to work with) I Love all things photographic, and printing has given me a whole new perspective! Needless to say I am grateful that my old bosses asked me to cover for them while they went on vacation. I must say that Scott and Charlene are the best bosses I have ever worked with. Now I am back at home and I feel like a drug junkie in need of a fix. (As if I really know what that feels like...ha ha.) I already miss working with pictures. I now have been researching which is the best digital SLR Camera out there, for under $600. I really want to learn more about photography. I have taken classes in school and working at Replicolor really has helped me understand some things but I feel like I have just scratched the surface. There is so much to learn! Anyways these past couple of weeks have been awesome!

4 comments:

  1. It was so so fun working with you! Sorry I meant to get back to you on your comment, but I have been busy all day. Everything is good here and Scott and Charlene are tan and happy as clams. But who wouldn't be after chillaxing in Mexico for a week!? I'm super jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! It is nice to have something to think about besides laundry and dishes. I am glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you go "photographic" you get hooked:)!

    ReplyDelete